FISHING TOUR IN SIBERIA 1
Trophy fishing: taimen, pike, grayling, perch, whitefish, lenok.
Venue: Krasnoyarsk Krai, Turukhansk, Severnaya river, Sukhaya Tunguska river, Fatyanikha, etc.
Fishing season: since June until the end of September.
Preference of booking of a tour: the set is open.
Cost for 1 persona: 1960 euro
The payment includes:
* Duration — 7 days;
* The number of participants — from 4 to 6 people;
* Installation of the camp (saloon, tents, shower, fireplace);
* Accommodation in a tent;
* The tent bath;
* Services of the guide;
* The generator for equipment charging;
* Implementation of the general management during the route;
* Nice gifts to each participant;
* The health insurance of each participant for the sum of 32 000 USD.
The payment doesn't include:
* A flight from Krasnoyarsk to Turukhansk and back *;
* alcohol and delicacies (participants can bring them, if it's necessary);
* fishing equipment (on demand);
* we strongly recommend to book and redeem air tickets beforehand at the time of market launch!
* Professional photographing - 1250 euro (for a group);
* Individual video filming from the quadcopter- 2345 euro (for a group). There will be two options of video filming: the first is short (as in a presentation
roller, only with your participation), and the second will include all shootings for the entire period;
* Delivery by helicopter - the approximate cost of one hour of a flight is 2141 euro.
1 day — Meeting at the Turukhansk airport, the next is a transfer by car right to the mooring (10 - 15 minutes), then changing to the air cushion and going to the camp (approximately 5 hours);
2 day — Fishing, Kosoy threshold of Severnaya river. Fishing, the mouth of Delingde river;
3 day — Fishing, Severnaya river, the mouth of Pashkino river;
4 day — Fishing, Severnaya river, "three streams";
5 day — Fishing, Severnaya river, Bolshoy threshold;
6 day — Fishing, Severnaya river (islands);
7 day — the Transfer recreation camp - the Turukhansk airport
Full maintenance during the whole vacation. * The tour program can be changed according to the instructors' decision in connection with the change of a water situation on the rivers.
** The organizers have the right to change, supplement the cost in the case of price changes in direct expenses (combustive and lubricating materials, tickets, etc.).
Recommendations on fishing equipment:
Mosquito net, a mosquito-repellent spray, a sleeping bag, a warm jacket, a raincoat, moss green boots, second pair of shoes, sunglasses, a sports hat, gloves, a backpack or a traveling bag.
All things have to be packed into plastic bags or sacks.
It is necessary to have the individual first-aid kit taking into account features of the participant.
Attention! The extreme weight of equipment on each participant is no more than 20 kg.
Nutrition: Three meals daily (hot Breakfast and dinner, afternoon snack, tea, coffee). In the diet include: porridge, soups, fish dishes, meat – stew.